Last Updated: June 29, 2020
>> Information We Collect
This Site collects various types of information, such as:
- information that you enter voluntarily, including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address, and billing or credit card information, which may be used to purchase products or services via our Site; and
- information automatically collected by our Site, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used, date/time stamps, cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
By creating an account on this Site, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in the correspondence from us.
>> Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it), which enables that website or its service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may use certain tools offered by Google, LLC. (“Google”) such as Google Analytics, which is used to collect information regarding visitor behavior and demographics on our Site, and to develop Site content. This analytics data collected by Google is not tied to any personally identifiable data. You can obtain additional information about Google Analytics, by going to: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of our Site by going to: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you access NJCG via a handheld or mobile application or device, we may use certain third party tools for analytics in relation to mobile application usage, as well.
>> Use of Information
Information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve the Site and enhance your experience. We continually strive to improve our Site’s content and offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To provide top-notch customer service. Your information helps us to respond quickly and effectively to your customer service and support needs.
- To correspond with you. The email address you provide may be used to send you relevant information and respond to your questions and requests. You may elect to opt out of this kind of correspondence.
- To inform our marketing and advertising. We utilize and analyze data collected on our Site to develop and improve marketing and advertising tailored to your preferences, which in turn, helps to fund our business.
>> Linked Sites and Affiliate Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third party websites or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, which are not under our control. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these Linked Sites and Affiliate Links (as defined in the Terms).
The security of your personal data is important to us. We have implemented security measures we consider to be reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, it is important to remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is your responsibility to control access to your computer or device, including keeping your login information confidential and not sharing it with anyone. It is also your responsibility to notify NJCG if you believe the security of the information on the Site or your NJCG account has been compromised.
>> Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) technology is a feature provided to consumers by browsers and mobile devices. It allows consumers to allow or prevent websites from collecting information about their browser activities. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret DNT signals, we do not currently respond to internet browser DNT signals or similar mechanisms on our Site.
>> Data Storage, Retention and Third Party Access
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
>> Your Choices
We respect your preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications and marketing communication from us, you can opt out by following the directions that are provided within the communication.
We respect your control over your information and, upon request, we will seek to confirm your identity and whether we hold or are processing information that we have collected from you. You may also access the information that we have about you, correct such information and/or request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
>> Contacting NJCG